1-2 lb. ground beef (sirloin is a good choice)
taco seasoning mix
2 cans Kroger hot chili beans (they are not hot)
bottle of Kroger creamy ranch dressing
two or three tomatoes
one or two heads of lettuce (romaine is a good choice)
one bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos
one package of shredded cheese
1. Cook the taco meat according to package directions.
2. Drain the beans (dont rinse them though).
3. Break up the lettuce.
4. Dice the tomatoes.
5. In a big bowl mix: meat, beans, lettuce, tomatoes, and ranch dressing (how much is up to you).
6. Crunch up the Doritos into pieces about ½ as big as they are in the bag.
7. Put Doritos into the same bowl.
8. Put in the cheese.
9. Mix thoroughly and enjoy. Everything is served in one single big bowl.
On average, your heart beats 100,000 times a day. One day, one of those heartbeats will be your last. Then what?
The answer is found in Jesus Christ who said "I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." John 10:10
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~