• ½ cup Hershey’s unsweetened cocoa
• 1 cup sugar
• ½ cup light corn syrup(Karo)
• 5 oz. evaporated milk
• 1/3 cup butter or quality butter (such as Fleischmann’s stick corn oil butter)
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Combine sugar and cocoa in medium to large saucepan. Blend in evaporated milk and Karo syrup. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture begins to boil. Boil and stir for 1 minute.
2. Remove from heat and stir in butter and vanilla. Serve warm.
3. Or, pour into jars, allow to cool, then seal, and store in refrigerator. Warm prior to serving.[/i]
On average, your heart beats 100,000 times a day. One day, one of those heartbeats will be your last. Then what?
The answer is found in Jesus Christ who said "I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." John 10:10
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~