(makes 4 grill packets)
• 8-12 pieces of corn on the cob (4 full cobs cut in half or in thirds)
• 4 red potatoes, washed and cubed
• 20-30 uncooked shrimp (peeled or not, it’s up to you)
• 1 lb. smoked sausage, cut into chunks
• melted butter (or olive oil), to taste
• ½ cup chicken broth (you may not need that much)
• Cajun / Creole seasoning (we like to use Tony Chachere’s brand), to taste
• salt and pepper, to taste
1. Heat grill to 400º (you can do this in your oven, too, at the same temp).
2. Par boil the potatoes and corn.
3. Evenly distribute corn, potatoes, shrimp, and sausage between 4 heavy-duty foil sheets (approximately 12 x 18 inches each).
4. Drizzle melted butter and about 2 tablespoons chicken broth (cajun flavored) over each foil packet.
5. Season evenly (and generously), to taste with Cajun seasoning and salt and pepper.
6. Tightly seal foil packets by folding up the sides over the contents and tightly folding up the ends over the seam.
7. Bake or grill 30-40 minutes or until potatoes are tender, flipping once halfway through.
Note: Be careful opening the packets to check for doneness, the steam inside is very hot!
On average, your heart beats 100,000 times a day. One day, one of those heartbeats will be your last. Then what?
The answer is found in Jesus Christ who said "I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." John 10:10
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~