Hey everyone, I will be at Simon Outfitters shop located in Orange, Tx to do a Navionics Sonar Chart event on the Sabine River on August 16, 2014. I will be there doing seminars to show you how to record sonar tracks to be uploaded to the Navionics database to improve the mapping on the ever changing Sabine, as well as help with any other Navionics questions you may have. Anyone that turns in a survey tracks loaded on an SD card to either Simon Outfitters in Orange or to myself will be automatically entered into a drawing for multiple prizes, including Navionics charts and items from Simon Outfitters shop. If anyone needs any help with doing this feel free to let me know. Navionics, Simon Outfitters and Granger Chevrolet will also have food provided as part of the event and customer appreciation, as well as many specials going on in the tackle shop, many door prizes and prizes for the kids.

Not only will we be doing the Sonar Charts event, but Simon Outfitters has also setup for Granger Chevrolet to host their annual Kids Fish event in the parking lot of the shop. There will be tanks setup full of fish for young anglers to come out and have a blast. Premier Yamaha will have new Skeeter and Ranger boats on hand to show all of the new features in the 2014 and 2015 boats. There will also be a number of other vendors setup with booths, so be sure to come out, bring the family and participate in improving the mapping on the Sabine River system.