SR025 1041
Forum Stats
1900 Members
32 Forums
4910 Topics
47003 Posts

Max Online: 1455 @ 05/04/17 04:22 AM
Topic Options
#38295 - 07/15/14 08:54 AM Navionics Sabine River Sonar Chart Event at Simon Outfitters in Orange,Tx
CoreyStanley12 Offline
Outdoorsman

Hey everyone, I will be at Simon Outfitters shop located in Orange, Tx to do a Navionics Sonar Chart event on the Sabine River on August 16, 2014. I will be there doing seminars to show you how to record sonar tracks to be uploaded to the Navionics database to improve the mapping on the ever changing Sabine, as well as help with any other Navionics questions you may have. This is an effort to greatly improve the mapping on the Sabine River and surrounding bodies of water for local anglers as well as to help attract BASS, FLW and other larger tournament trails back to the area. The first BASS event went great and the turnout was amazing, but more accurate mapping for Navigation as well as fishing purposes would be very beneficial to everyone and there is no better way to do it than to have the community participate as several of the areas may not be easy to get a full survey boat into. Starting today, anyone that turns in a survey tracks loaded on an SD card to either Simon Outfitters in Orange or to myself will be automatically entered into a drawing for multiple prizes, including Navionics charts and items from Simon Outfitters shop. If anyone needs any help with doing this feel free to let me know. Navionics and Simon Outfitters will also have food provided as part of the event and customer appreciation, as well as many specials going on in the tackle shop.

Not only will we be doing the Sonar Charts event, but Simon Outfitters has also setup for Granger Chevrolet to host their annual Kids Fish event in the parking lot of the shop. There will be tanks setup full of fish for young anglers to come out and have a blast. Premier Yamaha will have new Skeeter and Ranger boats on hand to show all of the new features in the 2014 and 2015 boats. There will also be a number of other vendors setup with booths, so be sure to come out, bring the family and participate in improving the mapping on the Sabine River system.

#38397 - 07/24/14 01:29 PM Re: Navionics Sabine River Sonar Chart Event at Simon Outfitters in Orange,Tx [Re: CoreyStanley12]
CoreyStanley12 Offline
Outdoorsman

Don't forget to enter your sonar tracks recordings to be eligible for the drawing that will be held the day of the event at Simon Outfitters!!! Either give to me or to Simon Outfitters!!

© 2011-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide