SR025 1041
DooDooWayne 866
Forum Stats
1846 Members
32 Forums
4626 Topics
44270 Posts

Max Online: 724 @ 10/27/16 10:03 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts 10 Days to Groundhogs Days? by BernieOfCarthageTx @ Today at 08:49 AM

Yes Winters almost HALFWAYS over. Its about time to set up my Pink Camo pole
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Morning Java by Capt. Guts @ Today at 08:41 AM

Originally Posted By: fishin redneck Morning folks ! Lots going on this weekend had me streched thin . Waters rising with all the rain . Sure need a few dry weeks now . Kate said you dried up long ago ...
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Been slow, let's liven this place with a joke thread by Doctoordan @ Yesterday at 07:46 AM

Trumps new Press Secretary
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: The Shoot Da Bull Thread by Doctoordan @ 01/21/17 08:56 PM

Did you see where Canada had the worst documented riot on record today. See posting. Hey...it could happen.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Dallas Cowboys by Doctoordan @ 01/21/17 08:23 PM

Well Dallas may be out but I will still be watching the playoffs Sunday. I've set up a treadmill in the family room so that I can work on my fitness routine during the games.
Saltwater Reports
Jump to new posts Fishing Topshotfishing Happy Day Today by tzsak @ 01/21/17 09:04 AM

Fort Lauderdale Fishing with Topshotfishing and Capt. Zsak Mitch and Carol Freemen, along with their daughter, Barbara, from Pennsylvania, vacationing in Fort Lauderdale got in touch with the Topshotfishing team to do some deep sea big game sport fi
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts NEW FROM: www.jigs4bass.com by jigs4bass @ 01/20/17 01:39 AM

New color patterns from www.jigs4bass.com : Aaron 1 , Magic Craw , Rusty Craw Also : Added some items to the "SPECIALS" section in the index.... The specials collection is a discounted offering of my "picture Jigs". What you see
Saltwater Reports
Jump to new posts Fishing Topshotfishing Happy Day Today Wahoo by tzsak @ 01/19/17 01:37 PM

Fort Lauderdale Fishing with Topshotfishing and Capt. Zsak Scott Riddell and his two sons, Zach and Alex, from Ontario chartered the Topshotfishing team to do some deep sea big game sport fishing in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. As they boarded the bo
Inshore Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Big Lake redfish by ZacharyMenard @ 01/18/17 07:25 PM

Fishing man made wiers like this can be a hot spot for reds in the winter months.
Bank Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Cross lake crappie by Doctoordan @ 01/18/17 10:19 AM

Release to the grease! That's my motto.
Tournament Dates & Information
Jump to new posts LA Poormans - Black Bayou Hosston, Feb. 11th by FishinSteelersFan @ 01/17/17 07:20 PM

Our next event takes us to Black Bayou Hosston on Feb. 11th. Hopefully this nice weather will hold out and we aren't fishing in a snow/ice storms as we have in the past! Registration will be from 5:30am - 6:30am, please be sure and have your license
General Equipment Discussion
Jump to new posts Navionics Webinars by CoreyStanley12 @ 01/17/17 07:39 AM

Hey guys, As the season is starting up, don't forget about the Navionics presented webinars are also kicking off for 2017. There will be a variety of topics covered and recorded to be viewed anytime. You can find the upcoming schedule as well as any
Inshore Fishing
Jump to new posts Smallmouth Buffalo by Ketamine @ 01/16/17 07:57 PM

Not sure if this is the right place to post this....But does anyone know where I may find these HUGE Smallmouth Buffalo (40-60lbs)? I am moving to the Assumption Parish soon. Thanks
Open Saltwater Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Hazards while on the water! by Karl @ 01/16/17 07:53 PM

There are plenty of free resources available online that you can cross check against. You can use the NOAA chart viewer or any of several available websites to cross check. This online chart viewer clearly shows several obstructions and wrecks li
Open Saltwater Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What to look for? by Karl @ 01/16/17 07:38 PM

The first thing I look for is if the lake has any artificial fish attractors. The second thing I try to do is look for structure. Even if its not explicitly marked on the map, you can look at contours to figure out the humps and holes.

© 2011-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide