Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
MyGreenOutdoors, Trout Wisperer, Donald Harper, LouisianaPete, Ron C.
1881 Registered Users
Top Posters
Capt. Guts 8336
mitzbob 6985
fishin redneck 6218
MisterPeanutsWages 4826
alienfisherman 3742
lakewaydr50 1330
armadillo joe 1269
nethingthatbites 1079
SR025 1041
Doctoordan 1016
Forum Stats
1881 Members
32 Forums
4795 Topics
45948 Posts

Max Online: 1455 @ 05/04/17 04:22 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Inshore Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Venice Guide Service by Capt. Louis @ Today at 12:41 PM

Some more pics.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Spook Techniques by Donald Harper @ Today at 08:55 AM

I customize Spooks and wanted to share my thoughts on fishing one of the oldest top water going. Sometimes it is the technique more than the bait that helps to make a difference between a good day and a great one. This is my big fish technique with a
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Baby Doll Jigs by Donald Harper @ Today at 08:36 AM

I appreciate your business milkfisher. Thanks for the super order.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Morning Java by Capt. Guts @ Today at 06:58 AM

Raining here too...I just keep entertaining my company
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What's for supper by Capt. Guts @ Yesterday at 06:46 PM

Pork chops, rice Chinese style ....
Saltwater Reports
Jump to new posts Fishing Charters Topshotfishing Happy Day Today Mahi by tzsak @ Yesterday at 09:06 AM

Fort Lauderdale Fishing with Top Shot Sportfishing Charter Boat and Capt. Zsak Bryan Bundesen, along with his sons, Darian and Thomas, from Ohio chartered an 8 hour trip from the Top Shot Sportfishing Charter Boat team to do some deep sea big game
We have been in business for a long time and just recently were introduced to this Forum. If you are in the market for any boating gear you can reach me at 800-305-2726 - No Tax and Free Shipping! www.MyGreenOutdoors.com Minn Kota - https://www.
Jump to new posts FOOTBALL JIGS: www.jigs4bass.com by jigs4bass @ 06/23/17 12:51 PM

www.jigs4bass.com : FOOTBALL JIGS... FEATURES INCLUDE: 60 degree 2X heavy Mustad Ultra-point, black nickel hook, powder painted and baked head, weed guard, trailer keeper and a full 50 strand count, 100 % silicone skirt. * Mustad hooks 60 degree (jig
Off Topic
You have seen pharmaceutical advertising in doctor's offices on everything from tissues to note pads. This one should get First Prize. I emailed it to my Japanese doctor friend; he emailed back: "If light stay on more than 4 hour, call erec
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Neat Stuff by Doctoordan @ 06/22/17 06:10 PM

Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Tropical Storm by cappy @ 06/22/17 11:19 AM

Tropically depressin' Just wet enough not to be able to play in the yard just windy enough to scare the ole lady from wanting to go for a ride, and she wont let me go fishin' Me and da dawgs are getting cabin fever. At least I can sneak out and pic
Saltwater Reports
Fort Lauderdale Fishing with Top Shot Sportfishing Charter Boat and Capt. Zsak Christian Szasa, a repeat customer and airline pilot here in Fort Lauderdale, along with friends from Romania chartered the TopShotfishing Charter Boat team to do some d
Tournament Dates & Information
We're putting on our 6th annual Champion Boat/ Bass Cat Boat buddy bass tournament on Table Rock Lake out of Port Of Kimberling October 7th. This is a Champion and BassCat boat tournament. It's also a Bass Cat sanctioned tournament with the winner go
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts New To The LA. Forum by Donald Harper @ 06/19/17 08:42 PM

Just wanted to slip over here from the TFF to gain and share some knowledge of Bass fishing. Hope everyone is loading the boat with big Bass this Summer. Thanks to the moderators for allowing me to come over. Donald
Saltwater Reports
Fort Lauderdale Fishing with Top Shot Sportfishing Charter Boat and Capt. Zsak Ben Angelo, Zach, Josh, Bobby, Jordan and Matt from Pennsylvania were down in Fort Lauderdale for a bachelor party for Zach and decided to charter the Top Shot Sportfish
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Really? by Doctoordan @ 06/18/17 08:52 PM

© 2011-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide