SR025 1041
DooDooWayne 866
Forum Stats
1857 Members
32 Forums
4673 Topics
44677 Posts

Max Online: 724 @ 10/27/16 10:03 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Morning Java by mitzbob @ Today at 07:17 AM

I'll pass on the ham.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What's for supper by Doctoordan @ Today at 06:04 AM

Crawfish fettuccine. Wife had noodles and I caught some Crawfish in the ditch.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Deer Stands etc. by Doctoordan @ Yesterday at 05:36 PM

This is a special purpose stand. It's called "The Weekender", it's designed to hunt property when you know the owner is away for the weekend. Accessories include an optional license plate alteration kit.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Neat Stuff by Doctoordan @ Yesterday at 05:26 PM

Dominos anyone?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: 1,001 Facts that will scare the "heck" out of you by Doctoordan @ Yesterday at 04:06 PM

Somebody's got to serve my fries. If they get too exspensive I'll just make them at home.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Is March coming in like a Lion or a bunch of weenies? by Doctoordan @ Yesterday at 04:03 PM

Do it NOW!!! FR says they are biting and seems busy so must be fishing. At this rate we will be in the 90's in March.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Where will Tony Romo finally END UP? by BernieOfCarthageTx @ Yesterday at 11:24 AM

Originally Posted By: Capt. GutsIf we have peanut butter and ppl will be OK I wish I had some Peanut Butter cookies from Elamentry sKool.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: The United States of America by BernieOfCarthageTx @ Yesterday at 11:22 AM

Originally Posted By: Capt. GutsTakata air bags.... Where is the "Valve Stem"???
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Top poster by BernieOfCarthageTx @ Yesterday at 11:18 AM

Originally Posted By: Capt. GutsMPW is a god...Can never be bested... I will give my Pink Camo Pole!
Saltwater Reports
Fort Lauderdale Fishing with Topshotfishing and Capt. Zsak Robert Muzich along with Dennis and Syl from Toronto, Canada chartered the Topshotfishing team to do some deep sea big game sport fishing in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. This is their second
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts BASS Central Open-Table Rock by CoreyStanley12 @ 02/22/17 01:02 PM

Hey guys, anyone here headed to Table Rock for the first BASS Central Open? I am headed out on Friday,staying around Kimberling City.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts My neighbor just came over in his 58 Thunderbird! by BernieOfCarthageTx @ 02/20/17 05:35 PM

I sure miss the GoodO daze! No Chineeze parts on that car.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Meth Xplosion hitting again all over US of A by BernieOfCarthageTx @ 02/20/17 05:31 PM

Did anyone see that "Searching for Hitler" Show that came on about last Summer? They said that fool lived in South America until the Mid 80's and had another wife that took care of him. It wouldnt surprise me. He had a TON of $$$$$ when
General Equipment Discussion
Jump to new posts Navionics+ Regions Card by CoreyStanley12 @ 02/20/17 03:36 PM

Hey guys, Be sure that if you are in the market for a new graph, take advantage of the $50 rebate on the Navioncs+ Regions card. That card is regularly $149 and is a steal to begin with, so for $99 you should almost feel guilty about it....lol. On a
Saltwater Reports
Jump to new posts Fishing Topshotfishing Happy Day Today by tzsak @ 02/20/17 08:20 AM

Fort Lauderdale Fishing with Topshotfishing and Capt. Zsak Joe Scilovatios, along with his son, Joe, Jr., his nephew, Tony, and his friend, Bill, all from Pennsylvania chartered the Topshotfishing team to do some deep sea big game sport fishing in
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Tonight Valentimes Dinner at Wallace lake Dam! by BernieOfCarthageTx @ 02/19/17 08:26 AM

Afficials wanted some of our Lucky Lager we got at Thrifty Liqoor
Tournament Dates & Information
Jump to new posts LA Poormans - Caddo Lake, Feb. 25th by FishinSteelersFan @ 02/18/17 11:52 AM

Our next event takes us to Caddo Lake, launching out of Shady Acres ramp, on Feb 25th. If this weather holds out, we should see some big sacks of fish weighed! See everyone there!

© 2011-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide