SR025 1041
DooDooWayne 866
Forum Stats
1861 Members
32 Forums
4706 Topics
45088 Posts

Max Online: 724 @ 10/27/16 10:03 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Neat Stuff by Doctoordan @ Today at 11:41 AM

Witnessed this on a "trip" once.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Morning Java by Doctoordan @ Today at 06:24 AM

This waitress candidate is experienced in servicing customers instantly.
Off Topic
Wallace
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: clamp-on consoles /storage by anytide @ Yesterday at 04:28 PM

clamp-on anchoring mount / no holes in hull custom made product http://shallowwatersolutions.com/anchor_pin_mounts
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: The Shoot Da Bull Thread by BernieOfCarthageTx @ Yesterday at 04:01 PM

THose gray channel cats are some good eatin~ the BEST. I dont eat those yellow looking bottom cats.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What's for supper by BernieOfCarthageTx @ Yesterday at 03:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Capt. GutsMexicano fer me tunite You ever get to Tyler on the S Loop go to El Mexicano Buffet. Its pretty darn good! ALL you can eat for like $9 Yummy!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Deer Stands etc. by Capt. Guts @ Yesterday at 02:42 PM

That be hi-tech
Tournament Dates & Information
Jump to new posts Re: LA Poormans - Grand Bayou, March 25th by FishinSteelersFan @ Yesterday at 11:41 AM

We had 14 teams, one new member. Here are the results: 1. Blake Defatta/Justin Provenza...24.95 pounds ($350) 2. Gary Wagner/Ryan Wagner...10.63 lbs. ($210) 3. Richard Blanchard/Johnny Smith...10.43 lbs. ($140) 4. Ron Hathorn/Jimmy Butcher...6.5
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Been slow, let's liven this place with a joke thread by Doctoordan @ Yesterday at 10:07 AM

My wife has been watching that darn DIY tv show again! I'm seeing a bathroom remodel being planned.
Saltwater Reports
Jump to new posts Sport Fishing Topshotfishing Happy Day Today by tzsak @ 03/25/17 10:24 AM

Fort Lauderdale Fishing with Topshotfishing and Capt. Zsak Bob and Vicki Heideman along with Dawn and Richard Chevney from Wisconsin chartered the Topshotfishing team to do some deep sea big game sport fishing in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Bob rese
Jump to new posts FOOTBALL HEAD JIGS FROM: www.jigs4bass.com by jigs4bass @ 03/24/17 05:48 AM

www.jigs4bass.com offers a couple of different models of football jigs: our standard jig and our tournament model. Both utilize a 60 degree 2X heavy Mustad Ultra-point, black nickel hook, powder painted and baked head, weed guard, trailer keeper and
Saltwater Reports
Fort Lauderdale Fishing with Topshotfishing and Capt. Zsak Brad and Renee Lafountain along with their children, Savannah, Alexis and Zachary, from Vermont chartered the Topshotfishing team to do some deep sea big game sport fishing in Fort Lauderda
Bass Fishing
I want to thank everyone who were able to make it, it turned out pretty well I thought. For anyone that did not make it, the recording will be up on the Navionics website http://www.navionics.com/en/webinar in the next couple of days. Thanks again!
Open Freshwater Discussion
I want to thank everyone who were able to make it, it turned out pretty well I thought. For anyone that did not make it, the recording will be up on the Navionics website http://www.navionics.com/en/webinar in the next couple of days. Thanks again!
Jump to new posts Re: push pole anchoring mounts by anytide @ 03/20/17 09:13 PM

clamp-on troller anchoring mount sight/ bed fishing http://shallowwatersolutions.com/anchor_pin_mounts

© 2011-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide